> root=/dev/hda1
> install=/boot/boot.b
> map=/boot/map
> vga=normal
> delay=20
> image=/vmlinuz
>         label=Linux
>         read-only
> append="ether=11,0x300,eth0 ether=10,0x240,eth1"
>
> ran liloconfig and let it install a boot block using the current lilo config.
>
> rebooted.. and only 1 card is picked up (looks like nothing changed)
>
> -Matt

Make your append entry the first line. I am using two NIC's in this way.
You might also try being more ambiguous and let the kernel find the
addresses on its own. My lilo.conf looks like this:

append = "ether=0,0,eth1"
boot=/dev/hda1
root=/dev/hda1
install=/boot/boot.b
map=/boot/map
vga=normal
delay=50
image=/vmlinuz
label=Linux
read-only

#safety net - this is a known working kernel
image=/vmlinuz.safe
label=safe
root=/dev/hda1
vga=normal

Ben Messinger	bmessin@3-cities.com
Only dead fish go with the flow. Use Debian/GNU Linux.