my SB live! is not working

Hi,

Under kernel 2.2.7, I installed the SB16 driver, using the values that where in
the dos driver (Adr=220, IRQ=2,  DMAL=3, DMAH=7, MPU=300), I also tested with
IRQ à 9, but nothing!

Linux has discovered the SB live!, I found (in one of the /proc/ dirs) AUDIO
DEVICE I/O=0xdc00 IRQ=11, wich are the parms I found under W98. Shall I give
these parms to the driver (but I don't have MPU adress)??

Help!
Thanks in advance
JY
--
"Jean-Yves BARBIER"   jybarbier@wanadoo.fr
"Les choses ne sont pas toujours ce que l'on voudrait qu'elles soient qu'elles