Netscape icons not in color-WHY?

OK so I'm a perfectionist! I have Netscape communicator 4.51 installed
on my debian linux box. It runs fine no problems at all. I have noticed
the all the icons across the top are no longer in color as with previous
versions.Anyone know why or if there is something missing or set up
incorrectly. I have checked everything in preferences and see nothing
wrong there.
begin:vcard
n:Foster;John
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.advance-computing.com
org:AdVance-Computing Systems;WHQ
version:2.1
email;internet:jfoster@augustmail.com
title:Owner
note:We Build Multi-Processor Computers
adr;quoted-printable:;;Stonetrail Drive=0D=0ASuite  A;Plano;Texas;75023-7223;USA
x-mozilla-cpt:;22240
fn:John Foster
end:vcard