Re: Re: Need libgcc2.c ????

On Mon, 10 May 1999, Jakob 'sparky' Kaivo wrote:

> The file mentioned sounds like it is part of gcc, which means that the
> program is causing an error in gcc's internal library. it is uqite common
> to get a "not found" message from gdb (especially with e.g. string errors
> or malloc errors), but it generally points to a lack of checking on the
> part of the program in question, rather than the compiler or library. What
> is the output of gdb's `bt` command?

Thank's for you!

Gdb's command bt gives

#0  0x400091b5 in ?? ()
#1  0x400033a6 in ?? ()
#2  0x4000c4de in ?? ()
#3  0x40001ea6 in ?? ()
#4  0x40001676 in ?? ()

I have used Linux only since February, so these messages does not tell me a lot.

I also cheked the program with ldd and got

>ldd bin/msdol
libm.so.5 => /lib/libm.so.5 (0x4001b000)
libc.so.5 => /lib/libc.so.5 (0x40024000)

Could it be something with shared libraries?

Seppo

Seppo Hassinen				Tel. +358 9 19294675
Geophysical Research			seppo.hassinen@fmi.fi
Finnish Meteorological Institute                             |\
P.O.Box 503                                                       |  \   Wind-
00101 Helsinki                                                    |  /   Surfing
Finland                                                  _______|/___Season____