Re: Need libgcc2.c ????

The file mentioned sounds like it is part of gcc, which means that the
program is causing an error in gcc's internal library. it is uqite common
to get a "not found" message from gdb (especially with e.g. string errors
or malloc errors), but it generally points to a lack of checking on the
part of the program in question, rather than the compiler or library. What
is the output of gdb's `bt` command?