Re: bash functions

<command> | more

The "|" is the pipe command, which will pipe the ourput of the first
command into the input of the second command.  More is a program which
will display things one screen at a time.  Less is actually a better
program that more, because you can scroll back up using the arrow keys or
pageup/pagedown.  q exits from less.

Mathias