I upgraded to potato recently and have been very pleased thus far.
However a program that I wrote when I had slink installed now breaks
with a SEGV.  I ran ddd over it and noticed the following stacktrace:

	#2 0x400705f4 in initscr ()
	#1 0x40076915 in newterm ()
	#0 0x40154d31 in setvbuf ()

I am using ncurses as you can see.   I searched over the bug list but
couldn't locate much of anything useful.  Does anyone know of a problem
with ncurses on potato?  If the problem is with ncurses can anyone point
me to where I could find out more about the problem or when it may be
fixed?

Thanks for your time.

Pete
Pete Willemsen        Department of Comp. Sci.
willemsn@cs.uiowa.edu       University of Iowa