RE: Help with apt

Question:  So how do I, running from a slink CD, get and install potato's apt?

If I add entries for 'unstable' in /etc/apt/sources.list, and then go into
dselect, it wants to upgrade my world to potato.

Of course, I can always just go download the deb and run dpkg on it, but is
there a better way?

Pax.
-Jonathan
~