Re: PCI Soundblaster card?

Hi,

You need to use es1370 or es1371 (I am not sure) to get it working,
it is a AudioPCI card.  I last tried this on with a 2.2.1 kernel,
which gave me partial support.  mpg123 worked but saytime did not, or
vice versa..  The current stable 2.2 might do better..

Regards,
Remco

--
GPL inkijk Honduras CIA GSM counter-intelligence RARA NORAD encryption PGP
assassination FNLC PLO Khaddafi bomb smuggle AKSO North Korea Ft. Meade