PCI Soundblaster card?

Hi all,

I'm probabily missing the obvious here but is it possaible to use a
Soundblaster AWE64 PCI soundcard. I have read in the docs that the AWE64 is
supported by Linux, but I can't seem to make it work and I can't find any
mention about wether the PCI bus makes a difference. I managed to get an
SB16 ISA PnP card to work on another machine. But the PCI card is driving me
nuts. I can find the interupt and IO range from NT (Dual boot machine)!

Any information would be greatly appreciated! Is there a web page about
this somewhere, I can't seem to find much in the sound, or AWE howtos. Thanks
for taking the time to read this.

--
Andy Holmes

andy@proxima.force9.co.uk

"The path of my life is strewn with cow pats from the devil's own satanic herd!", Edmund Blackadder