Re: Qmail question

It's packaged as sources because the author's license doesn't allow binary
distribution without permission (which debian apparently doesn't have). Don't despair
though. Just install the -src deb and then it will make the binary .deb for you which
you can then install with dpkg. It's a piece of cake. I've been using qmail for months
now and am *very* happy with it. It's a lot easier than sendmail. I just don't like
smail, though this is just an issue of 'feel', I couldn't really say why exactly I
don't like smail. I do like the fact that no one has compromised qmail.