Installation on an i386 with *only* 40 Mb HDD

Hi!
	I'm trying to install debian on an ancient 386, with 8 Mb RAM, and a
40Mb Hard Disk. I'm running into problems, as the HDD is *very* small. So
far, I haven't even installed the base system succesfully. I was wondering
if there's a way to have a distribution that fits for this. I only want this
computer to act as a very simple and experimental printer server.

	Any ideas?
	Thanks,
Jose
--