Re: Broken libtiff3g-dev

On Wed, Apr 28, 1999 at 05:00:50PM -0400, Ian Peters wrote:
> I have, in the process of upgrading my potato system, broken the
> libtiff3g-dev package.  dselect gives the following errors while
> trying to upgrade the package:

<snip> Reading Package Lists... Done

> installation script returned error exit status 100.
> Press RETURN to continue.

I just had this happen using apt-get. I've been in the habit of upgrading
incrementally every night. Last night it worked, tonight it's broken. Here's
the error:

dpkg: error processing libtiff3g-dev (--configure):
  libtiff3g-dev
E: Sub-process returned an error code (1)

Any hints? Or is this the price you pay for using unstable.

--
| Jason Murray - jmurray (at) computer (dot) org                          |