IRQ and PS/2

Hi Everybody,

Thank you for all your replys, however, I think that I did not describe
the situation correctly.

I have an older type pentium with AT-style board ( i think it is called
that way, it has one 5-pin keyboard connector). I do not recall seeing
anything in BIOS related to PS/2 bus (I will check), I can disable/enable
com and lpt ports.. Well, I will check it again.

The motherboard itself has four pins sticking out and it says "PS/2
mouse". So I thought, I could find some socket with 4 pins on one side and
6 on the other (a 6-pin PS mouse connector) and put the mouse on it. But
I had never seen such adapters. Do they exist? (sounds like an
academic-style question...)

I can not put a network card in because of that.  :(
Have a mouse and a modem, 2-channel IDE, video, sound and a video capture
card. That is it. NO IRQs left......... The only hope is this IRQ12....
business.

Thanks to all replys again,

ZORO

                       Take these broken wings and learn to fly...
       ///|\\\
         0 0
    (     .     )            http://pages.nyu.edu/~rqf6512
          -