Re: R: 10Gb drive - only 8Gb accessible

if you haven't already..try to find a flash update for your bios. or you
could use one of those disk utils that allow windows to access more then
8GB.  however you would have(i believe?) to boot linux via loadlin for
that to work with linux. maybe not. i'm not sure.  i hate those disk utils
for one thing tho, i'd rather buy a new MB.