Re: Using Dselect...

Even if you don't see the packages in the list, you can still install
them "by hand" using dpkg -i <xxxxxx-1.1.1.deb> (replace xxxxx1.1.1.deb
with the appropriate file name). All those packages you listed are
pretty important ones; you'll need them for various other packages, and
for recompiling your kernel or other stuff.

HTH,
David