Re: Network card is giving trouble

On Mon, Apr 26, 1999 at 11:34:10PM -0400, Matthew McFarlane wrote:
> I  have  one D-Link 220-P (CT) ISA-PNP
Don't know what kind of chip this is?

> Same thing for a generic NE2000 ISA-PNP....
install isapnptoools and read the documentation. (in short:
  pnpdump > isapnp.conf
  edit this file, removing the comments from the appropriate lines
  after you are satisfied move this to /etc
  and load ne with

  ne io=0xabc

  where abc is the io-port you configured in isapnp.conf

Nils

--
Plug-and-Play is really nice, unfortunately it only works 50% of the time.
To be specific the "Plug" almost always works.            --unknown source