Getting Rid of Unnecessary Files

I want to know if there is a way to clean out all of the
copyright,copyleft,changelog, and other non-essential files in my Debian
installation. i also want to clear out all of the non-English related
stuff and the non-i386 stuff fron the tree. All of this takes up tons of
space. These files are fine for learning purposes and for being able to
establish contact with the various package maintainers. --however I have
need of the disk space being taken up by these files. I have tried to
remove them manually once before and many of them actually cause
dependency faults if they are removed. Is it possible to remove them
from a complete distribution tree of .deb files  and repackage the
distribution as a totally customized distro strictly for my own personal
use?
begin:vcard
n:Foster;John
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.advance-computing.com
org:AdVance-Computing Systems;WHQ
version:2.1
email;internet:jfoster@augustmail.com
title:Owner
note:We Build Multi-Processor Computers
adr;quoted-printable:;;Stonetrail Drive=0D=0ASuite  A;Plano;Texas;75023-7223;USA
x-mozilla-cpt:;22240
fn:John Foster
end:vcard