Re: Daylight Savings Time

I want my machine to ignore daylight savings.  I get no manual entry for
'man tzconfig' and command not found for 'tzconfig'.  Is there another
way to configure timezone and disable daylight savings?

I am running Debian 1.3 (is that the problem?).

Greg

--
Greg Frye, APS
California Environmental Protection Agency