Re: Fonts is X and Linux

>-Tommy Malloy <tjm1@thorn.net>
>
> What I want to learn to do is to make global font changes at the
> application level.  Suppose the default font on most applications is
> difficult to see. So you want to change it to one that is easier.  There
> should be a way to do that for all applications you use, rather than
> editing the config file for each one.  xfontsel sounds like it should be
> able to do that, at least for the current desktop. I just can't figure
> out how?

If you put "*font:<fontname>" in your ~/.Xresources it will apply
to many applications. You can also use "emacs.font:..." "xterm.font:..."
and so on for increased flexibility.

--
Making main a void function isn't really bad. The only drawback
is that the compiler is free to generate instructions that launch