Re: 2940U2W drivers in slink?

On Thu, 22 Apr 1999, Graham Ashton wrote:

 : Just a quickie - can anybody verify that the slink boot floppies contain
 : drivers for the adaptec 2940U2W scsi card? I don't want to go out and
 : buy 6 boxes that I can't install debian on!

2.0.36 installed easily on a Netfinity 5000 here, which has an onboard
dual 2940U2W (AIC-7895).  I did upgrade to 2.2.5 soon thereafter, for
reasons not related to the SCSI subsystem.

HTH,

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet  410 South Phillips Avenue  Sioux Falls, SD