Screen Blanker

>Real dumb stupid silly question..
>
>Where does Debian (2.0) set the screen blanker >parameter at boot !
>
>I guess it's set with "setterm -blank" - but where. I >have snooped
>about all
>over the place trying find the answer to this.
>
>I want to disable mine (-blank 0) permentley?
>
>Thanks in advance.
Lots of ways to do this, a simple way is to put
"setterm -blank 0" in a .bash_profile file in your home directory. This
sets the behavior for a single user.  I think you can also put it in a
.bash_profile in /etc to have it the default behavior for everyone
(everyone that uses bash as the shell anyway.)

===
Amateur Radio, when all else fails!

http://www.qsl.net/wa2mze

Debian Gnu Linux, Live Free or .....