Re: Screen Blanker

On Wed, Apr 21, 1999 at 06:57:23AM -0700, Bob Nielsen wrote:

> I couldn't find it either, but created /etc/init.d/local (and ran
> update-rc.d) for stuff like this.  You should use the full path:

I already have a 'local' file there, first thing I did when I Installed
Debian long time agao :-) (also use update-rc.d)

I run loads of stuff from 'local' OK, but whenever I try to add a setterm
line to disable the screen blanker (and yes I use full path), it doesn't
disable it. Accepts command OK, just doesn't disable :-(

--
Nidge Jones