Re: Potato

At least 99% of Slink works with 2.2.x kernels.  I have several machines
running kernels 2.2.5/2.2.6 on Slink.

I'm running Potato on one machine, and at the moment it is stable, but
that will change from time to time during the course of the development
cycle.  Unless you want to deal with the occasional hassles presented
by glibc2, I'd suggest sticking with Slink.

Regards

Jeff