libungif3g conflicts giflib3g...

However, both are necessary at the same time to run Enlightenment.

How do I resolve this?  When I apt-get install enlightenment it says it
depends on giflib3g, when I run apt-get -f install nothing happens,
running apt-get install giflib3g uninstalls libungif3g.  Simply
downloading either .deb and installing them manually with dpkg -i still
uninstalls the other.  If I run apt-get install enlightenment after
installing giflib3g and uninstalling libungif3g enlightenment asks for
libungif3g.  What's going on here?

NatePuri
Certified Law Student
& Debian GNU/Linux Monk