monitor problems (a.k.a. CM6P specs)

I've been trying to setup this monitor with XF86Setup...
and not having much luck.

"Luck" is a good word since I haven't been able to find anything about
it via web and usenet searches, or on the XFree86 site and the monitor
specific links provided in their FAQ.

I did find a site (www.anatekcorp.com) selling a CD-ROM database that
includes the CM6P technical info... it requires Win95 and $99...  :(
neither of which I have (even if I did, it seems a little excessive when
all I need are the horizontal and vertical frequencies, afaict).

So, does anyone out there have the info I need to use this monitor with
XFree86?

aside:
It works fine with the 640x480 vga mode; it did sync with one of the
1024x768 svga modes, but the display was squashed into the top left
corner of the screen (readable but very tiny, cycling through the modes
changed the size of the text but not the location of the display - i.e.,
stuff became more legible but most of it was off the screen).

later,

	Bruce