RE: exim: FQDN != RFC1035

Looks like it's just the config program that requires RFC compliance. I
edited it to stop checking my FQDN and then responded to all other question
as tdlabs.com. This let me get through the config stage and I then went and
changed the exim.conf file. Exim seem to have no problem.

I'm about to submit this as a bug against exim, suggesting that this be
toned down to a warning rather than an error.

Paul