Re: Linux Hardware website??

> Does anybody know any good websites that talks and reviews the
> best hardware and are best supported by linux??

   This is something that's needed badly.  I'm going through this right now
deciding which SCSI card I should purchase.  As more and more people buy
equipment solely for use with Linux, this is going to become even more needed.

   But to answer your question, I've looked around and haven't found a "good"
site.  I'd recommend trying the newsgroup comp.os.linux.hardware.

--
 Regards,  | <redwards@golgotha.net>   | Upgrade your old legacy
 .         | <http://www.golgotha.net> | WindowsNT machines to Linux!