Re: Dayly cron job

What you're asking for is something that's a part of anacron, a completely
different package.  cron just calls whatever when the system clock hits
the given time--if the system clock doesn't hit the time, cron doesn't do
the scheduled event.  anacron will call jobs that have been missed due to
downtime.  (anacron is in the main/<hardware>/admin directory)