Re: scroll bar resource? (SOLVED)

Leyon, Christopher wrote:

> John,
>
> I'm afraid we're reaching the limits of my knowledge on this one...  I have
> not used hamm, so I don't know what its set-up was like.  (Before I
> installed Slink, I was using Red Hat.)
>
> Perhaps xterm is statically linked (doubtful)?  Does ldd report anything
> unusual?  How is your /etc/ls.so.conf configured?  Do you have other X
> libraries that might be inadvertently used instead (e.g., libc5 v. libc6
> libs)?  Do other similar programs (e.g., rxvt, Eterm) exhibit the same
> behavior?
>
> I'm kind of grasping at straws here; sorry I can't be more helpful....

Your straws led to the solution Chris, Thanks ;-)

After following the trail from the ldd output, I found that my hamm
xterm had libXaw.so.6 linked to libneXtaw.so.6.1 but my slink
libXaw.so.6 was linked to libXaw95.so.6.1. I changed the link and now
have the scroll bars I want in slink. :)))

Cheers
John Carline