Re: how to reset the console?

On Thu, Apr 15, 1999 at 04:46:17PM +0800, Angus Claydon wrote:
> On the slightly related issue of using the mouse under console
> do you  know if  youhave to do more than  configuring svgalib toget it
> working?

Just configuring should be enough to let other applications read the
mouse.

If you're unsure whether it is the mouse drivers or the programme (or the
way in which you run the programme) that is causing problems it may be
worthwhile downloading the svgalib source and compiling the demos.  IIRC
there's a small bug in the make file but you'll figure out in about 10 secs :)
(I can't remember the specifics at the moment so I can't tell you -sorry)

Are you having specific problems ?

Ivan.