Re: Switching pine to mutt - but...

On Wed, Apr 14, 1999 at 19:49:18 +0100, Andrew Holmes wrote:
> While on the subject of mutt, yesterday I upgraded to slink from hamm using
> cheapbytes CDs without to much trouble, however. Now when I try to change
> mail-boxes in mutt I have to type the 'd' in debian twice to get it to appear
> on the screen.

You dind't upgrade /etc/Muttrc . The syntax of this file has changed
slightly. Keynames need to be in '<' '>' brackets now, e.g.
	bind d <delete>
rather than
	bind d delete

You should upgrade to the new /etc/Muttrc .

HTH,
Ray
--
Cyberspace, a final frontier. These are the voyages of my messages,
on a lightspeed mission to explore strange new systems and to boldly go