Re: HELP! All SCSI, no is09660 fs

	Subject: Re: HELP!  All SCSI, no is09660 fs
	Date: Wed, Apr 14, 1999 at 12:56:34PM -0400

Quoting David B.Teague(dbt@cs.wcu.edu):

> On Tue, 13 Apr 1999, ktb wrote:
>
> > > How do  I force cause the kernel's  make config  to offer
> > > me an iso9660 file system? Or how do I hack the .config to get
> > > that fs?
> >
> > If your looking for iso9660 I think you enable that under "File
> > systems."  At least in 'make xconfig'  if I remember correctly.
> >
> Hi kent
> Thanks for the  reply. I did indeed look at file systems, and
> was offered minix, ext2, but NOT iso9660. I ran make config
> and make menuconfig, neither of which offer iso9660. The code
> is in the kernel, I found and looked at it.
>
> Can you help the problem?
>
> David

/usr/src/linux/.config

# Filesystems
#
# CONFIG_QUOTA is not set
# CONFIG_AUTOFS_FS is not set
# CONFIG_ADFS_FS is not set
# CONFIG_AFFS_FS is not set
# CONFIG_HFS_FS is not set
CONFIG_FAT_FS=m
CONFIG_MSDOS_FS=m
CONFIG_UMSDOS_FS=m
CONFIG_VFAT_FS=m
CONFIG_ISO9660_FS=m		<----------------------<<<<<<<<
CONFIG_JOLIET=y
# CONFIG_MINIX_FS is not set
# CONFIG_NTFS_FS is not set
# CONFIG_HPFS_FS is not set
CONFIG_PROC_FS=y
CONFIG_DEVPTS_FS=y
# CONFIG_QNX4FS_FS is not set
# CONFIG_ROMFS_FS is not set
CONFIG_EXT2_FS=y
# CONFIG_SYSV_FS is not set
# CONFIG_UFS_FS is not set

--
Information Center, n.:
  A room staffed by professional computer people whose job it is