Linux system as a firewall

Hello all,

My company is looking to changing from an dial-up ISDN connection to a
full time DSL connection.  In doing this, it has been recommended that
we use a linux system with two network cards as a firewall from our
internal systems.

What packages should I load (or not load) to give us good protection
from outside problems.  I have been using a linux system at home and
this will be the first use of linux at our company (a good start).  It
looks like they will give me a Pent 133 system with 32MB RAM and 1GB
SCSI disk for use.

Are there any special problems with doing this that I need to be aware
of?  What docs and FAQ's should I read before I get started?

Thanks in advance!

Doug Thistlethwaite