From: Navindra Umanee [mailto:navindra@cs.mcgill.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 1999 2:28 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Emacs on non-X machine

Montreal Wed Apr 14 14:26:23 1999

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you can't install Emacs on a
Debian system without first install X?!  That's quite a showstopper.
Is it a bug?

-N.

[Cc's are always appreciated]
--
"These download files are in Microsoft Word 6.0 format.  After unzipping,
these files can be viewed in any text editor, including all versions of