invalid preprocessing directive name upon startx

I'm using the latest stuff from unstable.  I noticed that I've started
getting the following errors at the end of the crap startx dumps to
the VC upon X startup:

:17: invalid preprocessing directive name
:18: invalid preprocessing directive name
:19: invalid preprocessing directive name
(repeated in numerical order ...)
:32: invalid preprocessing directive name

I've tried changing the window manager from fvwm2 to wmaker, reasoning
that perhaps these messages stemmed from parsing my .fvwm2rc file, but
no such luck.

I haven't noticed anything not working because of this, so I'm not
excessively worried, but I just thought I'd mention it to see if
anyone else has seen this.  I have no idea what package to file a bug
report against.

--
Ian Peters		"I never let schooling interfere with my education."
itp@gnu.org					-- Mark Twain