K6 error

I'm using a K6 200MHz MMX Enhanced Processor and am getting the
following:

dmesg from 2.2.1 kernel,

CPU: AMD AMD-K6tm w/ multimedia extensions stepping 01
Checking 386/387 coupling... OK, FPU using exception 16 error reporting.
Checking 'hlt' instruction... OK.
AMD K6 stepping B detected - <6>K6 BUG 10010168 20000000 (Report these
if test report is incorrect)
AMD K6 stepping B detected - probably OK (after B9730xxxx)
www.mygale.com/~poulot/k6bug.html

I tried this site and can't get through.

dmesg from 2.0.36 kernel,

AMD K6 stepping B detected - probably OK (after B9730xxxx).
Checking 386/387 coupling... Ok, fpu using exception 16 error reporting.

I don't know what all this means.  What I can gather the FPU is the math
coprocessor.  I chose not to enable this option when I compiled both
kernels because my processor is supposed to already has one.  There is
an indication from the dmesg readout that there is a bug associated with
this kernel but to report if the test is not correct.  How do I test the
kernel to determine if in fact it is buggy?  I was thinking I could just
enable the math processor that the kernel provides for the 386 cpu and
that would solve the problem if my math coprocessor is broke?  Anyone
have any experience with this?
Thanks,
kent