[Fwd: Re: Library update failure continues...]

Many, many thanks Ulf, deleting the file allowed the
fixed libc6 to install itself ("skipping" may just seem
like an error, but the effected package stillfailed to
install.) and dpkg ran without the:

ian# dselect
dselect: error in loading shared libraries
/usr/lib/libstdc++-libc6.0-1.so.2: undefined symbol:
__register_frame_info

error.

All is well, I shall close the Debian bug report.

Curt-

--

---
Curt Howland  Howland@Priss.com  http://www.Priss.com