Re: Current kernel configuration?

On Tue, Apr 13, 1999 at 11:16:14AM -0400, William R Pentney wrote:
> I have not compiled my kernel yet, but I want to, and I want to see how it
> is currently configured. Is there any easy way to do this?
If you installed the kernel from a debian package (likely) you will have a
file named /boot/config-2.x.y where x and y are the version numbers of your
kernel. This is the config file. If you copy it to .config in your kernel
source tree, you will get the same configuration as your current kernel as
the default.

Nils

--
Plug-and-Play is really nice, unfortunately it only works 50% of the time.
To be specific the "Plug" almost always works.            --unknown source