Re: Switching pine to mutt - but...

On Wed, Apr 14, 1999 at 01:05:46AM +1000, Shao Zhang wrote:
> 	1. I use vi for composing the mails, but ZZ does not save the
> message, I will have to use :wq. Is there a way to configure mutt to
> recognise this??

I'm using vim, and I have no problem using ZZ or :wq to finish editing
my message.  I'd need more information on what your problem is.

> 	2. I have three mail folders. Instead of typing the location of
> each folder, can I configure a shortcut key to go to each folder?

The commands you're looking for are bind and push.  Read
/usr/doc/mutt/manual.txt.gz

> 	3. In the compose menu, the message I typed is displayed as an
> attachment. I don't really like that, can I change it to just display the
> message I typed?

Trust mutt, it's right, it's doing what you want for single attachment
and multiple attachment messages.  Read /usr/doc/mutt/manual.txt.gz

> 	4. Rather than reading the message page by page, I would like to
> read the message by scrolling it down. Can I configure mutt to do that?

Your're looking for the command bind and functions like next-line and
previous-line.  Read /usr/doc/mutt/manual.txt.gz

--
Ian Peters		"I never let schooling interfere with my education."
itp@gnu.org					-- Mark Twain