Re: Switching pine to mutt - but...

Shao Zhang dixit:
~>
~> 	1. I use vi for composing the mails, but ZZ does not save the
~> message, I will have to use :wq. Is there a way to configure mutt to
~> recognise this??

It works ok for me.

~> 	2. I have three mail folders. Instead of typing the location of
~> each folder, can I configure a shortcut key to go to each folder?

Type <c> and then <tab>, you'll be able to browse through your folders.

~> 	4. Rather than reading the message page by page, I would like to
~> read the message by scrolling it down. Can I configure mutt to do that?

<PgUp> <PgDown> will take you to the previous/next message, you can avoid this
by adding to your .muttrc:  set menu_scroll
You might also want to have less as your pager:  set pager=less

Regards
--
Claves - GnuPG/PGP - Keys : http://www.rediris.es/cert/keyserver
o/or