Re: How to use Netscape mail w/local mail system?

How i set it up is as follows:

Installed smail for SMTP,
                                   ( i use "runq" to force delivery in ip-up.d and in
a wrapper script for POFF ).

Installed fetchmail to retrieve mail from my ISP and pass it to the above,
                                  ( fetchmail is fired up by ip-up.d and stopped by
ip-down.d ).

installed qpopper for POP3 to retrieve the above with netscape.

Told netscape my SMTP server is localhost,
                              POP3 server is localhost,
                              logon = my linux user name ,
                              password = my linux logon password.

works fine so i also get any local system mail coming in >;0).

Cheers