Re: cfs???

On Sun, 11 Apr 1999, caffeine wrote:

> If you want a working CFS, I recommend compiling your own copy or hassling
> the maintainer.

I don't think bugging the maintainer would help since it appears that cfs
is not maintained upstream.  It's also hard to find maintainers for crypto
packages.  The appropriate thread:
http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-devel-9903/msg02774.html
http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-devel-9904/msg00011.html

And a link to tcfs:
http://tcfs.dia.unisa.it

Enjoy,
Brandon

| Brandon Mitchell  bmitch@atdot.org  http://bmitch.dhis.org/  ICQ 30631197 |
| Throughout history, UNIX systems have regularly been broken into, beaten, |
| brutalized, corrupted, commandeered, compromised, and illegally fscked.   |
|                                    -- UNIX System Administration Handbook |