Re: How do I change ppp window size in Debian?

Phillip Deackes writes:
> Thanks, John. Unfortunately when I enter 'route window 8000 ppp0' as
> root, I just get the following:

As Mirek pointed out, I should have specified a target, not an interface.
The command should read 'route add -host xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx window 8000' where
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is the remote IP as reported by pppd (run 'plog' to see
it).  I'm not sure this will solve your problem, though.