Fw: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

First off, let me say thanks to those of you who replied to my other posting about my mail system being hosed.  I ended up having to reinstall since it looked more an more like the first install did not go well.  After that I applied what you guys said and I now have a working email system.

However, there is still one kink.  When I just tried to email myself, it was bounced back by exim.  How can I prevent this?  Below is the bouned email message.

Thanks,

chris