Re: What DO you lose with Linux ???

>    The technology is there to send large files easily.  Embed a URL
into an
>email message and most email clients will automatically launch either
the FTP
>client to get the file, or the browser which has FTP capabilities to
get the
>file.

That's fine if you have a nice little linux box, with a static IP. The
99.5% of the planet that doesn't is screwed. If you don't want large
attachments, then set sendmail (or whatever else you're using) to
reject it. You shouldn't hope that others "follow the rules", protect
your system and don't care what "they're" doing.

>    This is the proper thing to do since it then lets the other end
decide
>not only *IF* they want the file, but *when* then want the file.
>- --
>         Steve C. Lamb         | I'm your priest, I'm your shrink,
I'm your