YAMAHA-OPL3SA3 - ohh ... the last time !

Hi again !

Ok I'm posting letter about that card the last time but I want to know a
few things :

I have 2.0.36 and don't want to upgrade to any other till potato will be
stable. I want to use OPL3SA3. My distribution is Slink.
How can I use this card ? I want clean answer 'cos I'm tired of trying to
run this card.
ALSA ? Are there any other ways ? If not, should I use the newest ALSA,
these from potato ?

OK I thing you'll answer so ... so I tried the newes ALSA from potato but
when compiling it I got :

checking for kernel version... expr: syntax error
expr: syntax error
expr: syntax error
failed (probably missing /usr/src/linux/include/linux/version.h)
make: *** [config] Error 1

And one more ... If I wanted to compile it by make-kpkg how can I add any
options to configure script (for example --with-isapnp=yes) ?

--
Piotr Domagalski <pdomagal@kk.kalisz.pl>
For PGP key mail me with subject: request pgpkey