Re: online help on c/c++ functions/libraries

Install package manpages-dev--that has manpages for most popular library
functions.  Also Deitel & Deitel's "C++/how to program" is a good
reference--I got it for a class and like it a lot.  As for getting a list
of all functions in all libraries, that's asking QUITE a bit--most of
Dietel & Deitel's 1100+ pages are dedicated to about 22 libraries--look in
/usr/include and figure out how many pages it'd take given about 50+
pages per library: not an easy task!