Re: online help on c/c++ functions/libraries

kamikaza_mic@yahoo.com writes:

> How do I get help on c/c++ functions, including the library (.h) file
>  for them?
>  man query etc. ? (how do i search for it?)
>  Is it possible to get a list of functions available on the system,
>  and/or a list of available c libraries (.h) and their coresponding
>  funcions?
>  Thanx

If you do a man sprintf, you'll get help for that function, and the man page
will list the include file it came from.

To get a list of routines from a given header file, it's probably easiest to
just view the header file.  :)

To search for a function, use apropos...
-Jay