Re: What DO you lose with Linux ???

SNEAKERNET just because YOU can't configure procmail?  I'd say that your
failure to configure procmail is YOUR problem, not one to be visited on
the internet at large.  I've sneakernetted files of a size that would
make you blanch in my day, but I see no reason to do this as a matter of
protocol, not when there exists a simple method to do so, regardless of
whether or not you like the method.